We have two Arctic Circle Midnight Sun Fly Drive Adventures to choose from. The Southbound will get you back to Fairbanks the same day (late at night) and the Northbound will include a room at Coldfoot Camp to return the next day.
ARCTIC CIRCLE MIDNIGHT SUN FLY DRIVE ADVENTURE - Southbound
A One Day Guided Round Trip Journey By Air and Land Across The Arctic Circle
2021 Midnight Sun Season Rates
April 22 - May 20, 2021 Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday - $379 / person
May 21 - June 17, 2021 Daily - $409 / person
June 18 - August 20, 2021 Daily - $429 / person
ARCTIC CIRCLE FLY DRIVE ADVENTURE - Northbound
An Overnight Guided Round Trip Journey By Land And Air Into Alaska's Brooks Mountain Range.
- Ground tour north on the rugged Dalton Highway.
- Visit the Arctic Circle Trading Post situated in the rural community of Joy, Alaska.
- Explore up close the amazing arctic tundra and feel the veins of ice just beneath the surface.
- Experience the mighty Yukon River. Marvel at the majestic beauty of the northland's most famous waterway and learn of the river's storied past.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Cross over the Arctic Circle and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Explore the region on your own or participate in one or more optional tours available in Coldfoot.
- Overnight at rustic Coldfoot Camp
- Day 2 enjoy free time. Return to Fairbanks by small plane. Departing Coldfoot approximately 4:00 - 5:00 pm.
- Departs 9:45 am on Day 1; returns 5:00 - 6:00 pm on Day 2.
- Tour Schedule: Friday, Sunday, Tuesday April 22 - May 20, 2020
- Tour Schedule: Daily May 21 - August 20 -- BEGINNING August 21 the adventure becomes the Fall Arctic Circle Aurora Overnight Adventure.
2021Midnight Sun Season Rate:
April 22 - May 20, 2021 - $459 / person based on double occupancy
May 21 - June 17, 2021 - $459 / person based on double occupancy.
June 18 to August 20, 2021 - $479 / person based on double occupancy.
$50 Single Supplement Fee per night.
You can easily add additional nights for $100 per person based on double occupancy making a 3 day / 2 night overnight adventure or a 4 day / 3 night adventure. Arctic Circle Midnight Sun Overnight Adventures
For information on how to make a reservation, click on the link to our planning page.