A One Day Guided Round Trip Journey By Land to North America's tallest mountain
- Meet an informative and friendly Alaskan guide who is certain to make the day a memorable one - depart south from Fairbanks along the Parks Highway through the rolling hills that rim the vast Tanana Valley.
- Visit the rural community of Nenana situated on the south bank of the Tanana River - Nenana serves as a regional transportation hub with river, rail, highway, and air access - the strong threads of Tanana Athabascan culture and subsistence lifestyle running through the community lend Nenana the special feel of a "bush" village located on the road system.
- Pass through Healy - nestled on the northern edge of the Alaska Range, Healy serves as the gateway community for Denali National Park.
- Enter the Alaska Range, home to Denali, North America's highest peak.
- Arrive at Denali National Park - the Murie Science and Learning Center provides the perfect base camp for exploring Alaska's best known national park - experience Denali's six million acres of wilderness as few ever have the chance to see it - enjoy the quiet beauty and solitude of a winter landscape blanketed in snow - learn how plants, animals, and humans adopt creative strategies to survive the extreme winter cold of Alaska's Interior.
- Departs 9:30 am; returns between 6:00 and 6:30 pm.
- Tour Schedule: Available Monday, Thursday, Saturday - late September through April 21.
- For a Denali Winter Drive Tour Program click HERE.
2016-17 Winter Rates: $149.00/person
For information on how to make a reservation, click on the link to our planning page.