A Night of Guided Aurora Watching in Joy, Alaska
- Meet your friendly, informative Alaskan guide who is certain to make your experience a memorable one.
- Ground tour north on the historic Elliott Highway in the personalized comfort of our tour coaches and vans.
- Cross over Wickersham Dome and enter a remote region where the stars blaze in a pristine winter sky.
- Arrive in the community of Joy, Alaska and experience the warmth and homestead hospitality of the Arctic Circle Trading Post.
- Watch the night skies for nature’s greatest light show, the mysterious Aurora Borealis.
- Available Sunday, Tuesday and Friday
- September 19, 2016 - April 21, 2017
- Departs at 8:00 pm; returns between 3:30 and 4:30 am.
- 2016 - 2017 Rate: $89 / person
- Homestead Aurora Tour Program: LINK