A Night of Guided Aurora Watching in Joy, Alaska
- Meet your friendly, informative Alaskan guide who is certain to make your experience a memorable one.
- Ground tour north on the historic Elliott Highway in the personalized comfort of our tour coaches and vans.
- Cross over Wickersham Dome and enter a remote region where the stars blaze in a pristine winter sky.
- Arrive in the community of Joy, Alaska and experience the warmth and homestead hospitality of the Arctic Circle Trading Post.
- Watch the night skies for nature’s greatest light show, the mysterious Aurora Borealis.
- Available Daily minimum number of 4
- DAILY: August 21, 2017 - September 19, 2017
- Sunday, Tuesday, Friday: September 22, 2017 - April 21, 2018 (More days may be available during Non-Peak). DAILY during PEAK Dates. PEAK November 20 – 26, 2017 / December 21 – 31, 2017 / February 16 - March 31, 2018
- Departs at 8:30 pm; returns between 3:30 and 4:30 am.
- 2017 - 2018 Rate: $89 / person
- Homestead Aurora Tour Program: LINK