GATES OF THE ARCTIC NATIONAL PARK / Anaktuvuk Pass (All Day Anaktuvuk Pass Adventure)
- Fly north from Fairbanks on Warbelow's Air Ventures on their morning flight thru the Brooks Mountain Range.
- Land in the Nunamiut Eskimo village of Anaktuvuk Pass nestled in the heart of the Gates of the Arctic National Park.
- Upon landing meet your local host who will spend the day with you sharing with you a realistic view of village life.
- Visit the Simon Paneak Memorial Museum.
- Ground touring is mostly walking /strolling thru the community.
- Receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- The return flight to Fairbanks provides an aerial view of the vast Alaska wilderness.
- Operated by Warbelow's Air Ventures.
- Departs 8:00 am; returns between 4:15 pm - 4:45 pm.
- Tour Schedule: Monday - Saturday / mid-May to mid-September. NOT available on Memorial Day, July 4, or Labor Day.
2017 Summer Rates: $779.00/person
For information on how to make a reservation, click on the link to our planning page.