Utqiaġvik Adventure - Overnight Tour
An overnight journey by air to the farthest north Inupiat village.
- Fly north from Fairbanks across the Arctic Circle to the Inupiat Eskimo village of Utqiaġvik.
- Partake in a tour of Utqiaġvik with Tundra Tours.
- Discover firsthand the lifestyles of Alaska's Arctic Coastal peoples with a tour of the village with a local host.
- Walk the shores of the Arctic Ocean near the northernmost point on the North American Continent. Bravely dip your toe in the frigid waters of the Arctic Ocean.
- Overnight in Utqiaġvik at Top of the World Hotel (included).
- Depart Utqiaġvik on an evening return flight to Fairbanks. (Departure and/or return flights can be arranged from/to Anchorage.)
- Day 1 - START Depart Anchorage 11:55 am on AS 51 / 1:45 pm arrive Utqiaġvik
- Day 2 - RETURN Depart Utqiaġvik 2:40 pm on AS 50 / arrive Anchorage at 4:26 pm
- Flight times are subject to change - we ask guests to call 1-2 days prior to departure to reconfirm times.
- Tour Schedule: July 1 - September 15, 2021
- 2021 Rates: Starting at $859 per person based on double occupancy. Single Supplement $130. Rate will be higher if you start and/or finish from Fairbanks. NOTE starting or finishing in Fairbanks does require an additional flight as there are no direct flights between Utqiagvik and Fairbanks.
CANCELLATION Policy - Due to restrictions of commercial air travel it is very important for guests to understand the Cancellation Policy associated with both Alaska Vacation packages sold by Northern Alaska Tour Company (Utqiaġvik Adventure).
(Add $130 for Single Supplement)