A One Day Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Air Across The Arctic Circle.
- Travel north from Fairbanks and wonder at the story of the vast and remote land below.
- Witness remnants of the gold mining that continues nearly 100 years after the yellow metal first brought newcomers rushing north.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline, symbolizing the immense changes brought to Alaska's Arctic by the discovery of oil over 30 years ago.
- Fly over the expansive Yukon River Valley, home of traditional peoples that sustain their lifestyle and culture as they have for thousands of years.
- Thrill at the excitement of crossing the Arctic Circle.
- Experience the rugged and magnificent Brooks Mountain Range as the flight route passes just east of the Gates of the Arctic National Park.
- Participate in a ceremonious Arctic Circle landing at a wilderness community on the Middle Fork Koyukuk River and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Enjoy an orientation and learn the fascinating story of the surrounding Brooks Range wilderness.
- Tour Schedule: Daily October 1 to April 30
- Departure times will vary. Overall tour time will be approx. 3 1/2 - 4 hours.
- Minimum total of 4 required for a departure
2020 - 2021 Rate: $509 (PEAK $539) / person
PEAK: September 19 – October 7, 2020/ November 22-29, 2020/ December 21 – 31, 2020/ February 12 -21, 2021/ March 1 – 31, 2021