A One Day Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Land Across The Arctic Circle.
- Ground tour north from Fairbanks in the personalized comfort of our tour vans.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Travel the rugged Dalton Highway made famous by the construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness scenery blanketed in snow.
- Traverse the mighty Yukon River.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Departs 10:00 am; returns between 12:00 am and 1:30 am. Return times can vary throughout the winter season based on weather and road conditions.
- Tour Schedule: Potential to go Daily. October 1 to April 30 Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday primary departures - other days may be available.
2016 - 2017 Rate: $219/ person