A One Day Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Land Across The Arctic Circle.
- Ground tour north from Fairbanks in the personalized comfort of our tour vans.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Travel the rugged Dalton Highway made famous by the construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness scenery blanketed in snow.
- Traverse the mighty Yukon River.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Departs 10:00 am; returns between 1:00 am and 2:00 am. Return times can vary throughout the winter season based on weather and road conditions.
- Tour Schedule: Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday primary departures - other days may be available.
- For an Arctic Circle Winter Drive Adventure Tour Program click HERE.
2021 - 2022 Rate: $239 / person (PEAK: $269)
PEAK: September 19 – October 7, 2021 / November 20 - 28, 2021 / December 21, 2021 - January 2, 2022 /
January 29 - February 12, 2022/ March 1 – 31, 2022
No departure on December 25, 2021 .