A One Day Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Land Across The Arctic Circle.
- Ground tour north from Fairbanks in the personalized comfort of our tour vans.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Travel the rugged Dalton Highway made famous by the construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness scenery blanketed in snow.
- Traverse the mighty Yukon River.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Departs 10:00 am; returns between 1:00 am and 2:00 am. Return times can vary throughout the winter season based on weather and road conditions.
- Tour Schedule: Potential to go Daily. October 1 to April 30 Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday primary departures - other days may be available.
- For an Arctic Circle Winter Drive Adventure Tour Program click HERE.
2018 - 2019 Rate: $219/ person (PEAK: $239)
PEAK: September 21 – October 7, 2018 / November 18 – 25, 2018 / December 21 – 31, 2018 / February 2 – 10, 2019 / March 1 – 31, 2019