Winter Fly Drive Adventure - Southbound Ground Tour
A Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Air and Land Across The Arctic Circle.
- Fly from Fairbanks to Coldfoot, north of the Arctic Circle in the Brooks Mountain Range. The flight provides an aerial view of the vast Alaska wilderness
- Upon landing, ground tour south from Coldfoot on the Dalton Highway, made famous by the construction of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, in the personalized comfort of our tour vehicles.
- Learn the story of Alaska's Arctic both while traveling in the tour vehicle and at the various stops along the way.
- View the remarkable Trans-Alaska Pipeline.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness, which is Alaska's Arctic.
- Stop along the shores of the mighty Yukon River. Marvel at the majestic beauty of the northland's most famous waterway and learn of the river's storied past.
- Visit the Arctic Circle Trading Post, situated in the rural community of Joy, Alaska.
- WINTER SCHEDULE
Available Sunday, Tuesday and Friday September 20, 2018 - April 21, 2019
Departs at 1:00 pm; returns between 1:00 am and 2:00 am.
- WINTER 2018 - 2019 Rate: $409 / person (PEAK - $429)
- For an Arctic Circle Winter Fly/Drive Southbound Tour Program click HERE.
PEAK: September 21 – October 7, 2018 / November 18 – 25, 2018 / December 21 – 31, 2018 / February 2 – 10, 2019 / March 1 – 31, 2019