Winter Fly Drive Adventure - SOUTHBOUND Ground Tour
A Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Air and Land Across The Arctic Circle.
- Fly from Fairbanks to Coldfoot, north of the Arctic Circle in the Brooks Mountain Range. The flight provides an aerial view of the vast Alaska wilderness
- Upon landing, ground tour south from Coldfoot on the Dalton Highway, made famous by the construction of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, in the personalized comfort of our tour vehicles.
- Learn the story of Alaska's Arctic both while traveling in the tour vehicle and at the various stops along the way.
- View the remarkable Trans-Alaska Pipeline.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness, which is Alaska's Arctic.
- Stop along the shores of the mighty Yukon River. Marvel at the majestic beauty of the northland's most famous waterway and learn of the river's storied past.
- Visit the Arctic Circle Trading Post, situated in the rural community of Joy, Alaska.
- WINTER SCHEDULE
Available Sunday, Tuesday and Friday September 19, 2021 - April 21, 2022
Departs at 1:00 pm; returns between 1:00 am and 2:00 am.
- WINTER 2021 - 2022 Rate: $449/ person (PEAK - $479)
- For an Arctic Circle Winter Fly/Drive Southbound Tour Program click HERE.
PEAK: September 19 – October 7, 2021 / November 20 - 28, 2021 / December 21, 2021 - January 2, 2022 /
January 29 - February 12, 2022/ March 1 – 31, 2022